After July 1, 2020, requests to the v0.4 endpoints will no longer be supported. As a result, before July 1, 2020, you will need to update your requests to use the v3 endpoint, which is available from May 1, 2020.
What are the changes?
Your API Key is going to stay and you can keep using it with the new endpoint.
Note that in addition to the key, you will have to use your WOT ID as detailed below.
- method: GET (as before).
- New host: scorecard.api.mywot.com
- New Path: v3/targets
- Query structure (targets): t=value1&t=value2&t=value3
- New required headers:
- ‘x-user-id’ - your WOT ID (How to find my ID)
- ‘x-api-key’ - API Key (required)
curl -H "x-user-id: userID" -H "x-api-key: api-key" -X GET https://scorecard.api.mywot.com/v3/targets?t=example.com&t=example.com
- Added to the API-
- Status Safety rank for every target - Safe, Unsafe, Suspicues, and Unknown.
- Target name added.
- Categories friendly name in addition to categories ID (ex, ‘104’-‘scam’).
- Removed from API-
- Vendor reliability ‘1’ & Privacy ‘2’ reputation components have been removed.
- Blacklists' Timestamp has been removed.
What do I need to do?
- Identify the projects, apps, and functions which are making these requests.
- If you are making direct requests to the endpoints, please update your requests to the v3 endpoint.
How to upgrade from v0.4 request to v3 requests?
Change the following -
- Add these headers to your request: ‘x-user-id’, ‘x-api-key’
- update the API endpoint to be https://scorecard.api.mywot.com/v3/targets (previously https://api.mywot.com/v0.4/public_link_json) and the query strings parameters you send.
For example, if you’re currently making this request:
-H ‘x-user-id’, ‘x-api-key’
Need more help?
We are here to help. Reach out to your assigned WOT Partner Manager or to our support team at support.mywot.com