The ‘App Locker’ is a feature in WOT’s Android app that protects your sensitive apps with a secret draw pattern. This feature is offered both on the free version (up to 3 blocked apps at a time) and on the premium package (unlimited) and will apply only to apps you add to your Apps Lock list.
To enable this feature, follow these steps:
- Access your WOT app and on the main screen click ‘App Locker’.
- Click ‘Create your Password’ and set your pattern
- Click ‘Confirm’.
- Tap the ‘+’ sign on the apps you wish to lock.
- Make sure they are toggled ‘on’ (toggle is blue )
- To stop blocking an app, click its toggle button ‘off’ (toggle is grey )
- Your locked apps appear under LOCKED APPS. Unlocked apps will be under APPS.
- Please note that after 5 failed attempts to surpass the pattern passcode - you will be locked out for 5 minutes.
- If you wish to reset your password and create a new one, click the 3-dots () on the top-right screen of the Locked Apps screen and click ‘Reset Password’.
- If you wish to remove apps from your Locked Apps list, click the 3-dots () on the top-right screen of the Locked Apps screen and click ‘Edit’.
I am a developer
Please sign in to leave a comment.