WOT Reputations are based mostly on user ratings, but there are some other factors: we utilize trusted sources, such as phishing directories from PhishTank, to provide our users with real-time protection.
Articles in this section
- Biased Average
- How does WOT treat subdomains?
- How do I remove or change My Rating?
- Why don't you show the number of ratings?
- Are Reputations based only on user ratings?
- How site rating is calculated?
- I don't know anything about security. Can I rate websites?
- What does a WOT rating include?
- What do the rating symbols (donuts) mean?
- Can site reputations be manipulated?