No, But, we ask that everyone that rates a site also provides a category to give context to the rating. This way, everyone can benefit from the information and WOT can continue to improve its system.
Articles in this section
- How does WOT treat subdomains?
- How do I remove or change My Rating?
- Why don't you show the number of ratings?
- Are Reputations based only on user ratings?
- How site rating is calculated?
- I don't know anything about security. Can I rate websites?
- What does a WOT rating include?
- What do the rating symbols (donuts) mean?
- Can site reputations be manipulated?
- How are site reputations calculated?