No, But, we ask that everyone that rates a site also provides a category to give context to the rating. This way, everyone can benefit from the information and WOT can continue to improve its system.
Articles in this section
- How does WOT treat subdomains?
- Do comments have an affect on Reputation?
- What does each category mean?
- Opinions, religion, politics
- Machine Learning Algorithm Prediction
- How to rate a website?
- Biased Average
- How do I remove or change My Rating?
- Why don't you show the number of ratings?
- Are Reputations based only on user ratings?